Make a Donation
The following are books individuals in our group found helpful. If you have any additions to the list, please let us know! You may contact us at FFHinfo@FriendsForHopeCancerSupport.org.
- Fifty things to do when the Dr. tells you, you have Cancer, by Gregg Anderson
- No Hair Day, by Christine Clifford
- Writing Your Way Through Cancer, by Larry Dossey
- A 2nd Helping of Chicken Soup for the Soul, by Jack Cranfield and Mark Victor Hansen
- 100 Questions and Answers about Lung Cancer, by Karen Parles and Joan H. Schiller
- What You Really Need To Know about Moles And Melanoma, by Jill R. Schofield and William A. Robinson
- The ABC's of Advanced Prostate Cancer, by Mark A. Moyad and Kenneth J. Pienta
- Be a Survivor, by Vladimir Lange
- Care Giving, by Peter S. Hours and Julia A. Bucher
- Every Second Counts, by Lance Armstrong with Sally Jenkins
- Betty Crocker's Living With Cancer Cookbook, by Kris Ghosh, Linda Carson and Elyse Cohen
©2010-2018 FriendsForHopeCancerSupport.com, All rights reserved.
|Site donated by: